Saturday, July 2, 2011

Women ROCK! Triathlons

Women Rock at Rockport State Park was a great tri with fabulous weather- finally out of the HOT, HOT Las Vegas desert. It was a speedy bike course and I had my PR on my bike! And the run (read walk) was gorgeous through hills of wildflowers. This race course is definitely a keeper! I can't wait to do it again next year! (Note: I will camp in the park instead of waiting for the dreadful bus).

The smile of a girl who knows she rocked her bike today!

Race Times

Swim 750m: 26:49
Uber SLOW! What happened? I dunno. My goal was 18 - no where close!

T1:3:27

Bike 12.4mi: 53:07 
Weeee!

T2 2:01

Run 5K: 44:17
Yes. That is S.L.O.W. BUT (there's a but) I am nursing my recovering knee surgery/heel spur/planters faciitis pain and am not suppose to run so I (ahem) strolled through the wildflowers a bit

TOTAL TIME: 2:09:39
That's 7 minutes faster! Can I get a Woot Woot!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment