Saturday, March 14, 2009

Like a PIG!

Sweating.

Today, I dragged my friend Beth along with me to give Bikram Yoga (AKA "Fire Yoga" according to wikipedia) a try. I should explain that I had walked in to check it out about a year ago and found out that it is yoga in a 105 degree room, no thanks...

Yet here I was, attempting it anyway. I am a desert rat. I can handle the heat, NOT!!!! I was dripping wet after two minutes. I could feel sweat dripping down my scalp, in my ears, and other unmentionable places. It was probably the most uncomfortable 90 minutes (YES, 90 minutes) of my life. The heat was oozing out of the rubber mat floors along with the stench of mildewed sweat from who knows who? What was I thinking?

1 comment:

  1. okay, that just sounds icky....and you missed coffee and a pedi for THAT?! LOL

    ReplyDelete