Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulty


I woke up at 5am, went downstairs to take my "special vitamins", ate a spoonful of peanut butter, and downed a glass of water.

I have to take the "vitamins" first so they can kick in when I leave.

It was a balmy 28 degrees outside so back upstairs I went to dig out the thermals. I was all layered up, complete with beanie and mittens. I think the stairs and hunting was almost exercise enough at 5am!

I grabbed the ipod I had readied this weekend and was set to go - NOT!

I left my ipod at work so I quickly load up aforementioned playlists on Stephen's ipod.

Ready. Set. Go.

Start Chubby Jones Podcast. Warm-up walk 5 1/2 minutes. Where was that count down to run? Crap! I was listening to the wrong podcast. Can't get the menu to work and take a few minutes to discover you have to take mittens off to operate the ipod. (Did you know that?) Where was week 1? Week one wasn't downloaded......aarrgh! So on to week 2.

I am pleased to say I began again with week 2's program, almost. On the last run I pooped out at the 30 second mark. But it's DONE!

Couch to 5K Week 1 Day 1- Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment