Saturday, January 3, 2009

ipod ready? Check.


Last time around I used the Podrunner Podcasts to help me get moving into interval training. While it worked all right, since I really truly am not a big fan of techno, I have finally created my own playlists for this time around. I used advice from Dan's Running Blog to get me started. My current playlist consists of dings for running/walking intervals with this music for week 1:

*Let's Dance - Miley Cyrus (it's from my daughter's CD but it really gets me moving)
*When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
*Behind these Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
*Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
*Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
*Smack That - Akron featuring Eminem
*Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
*Boombastic - Shaggy

I am trying to figure out how to get Audacity to work so the dings won't interrupt my music...but I can't seem to get it right. Guess it will give me something else to look forward to figuring out as I advance through each week???

Just in case I also found The Chubby Jones C25K podcast on itunes. If my playlists doesn't cut it, hers are the next best thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny, congrats on the running and getting under 190, that's awesome! I just came across your blog and I'm proud to be considered the next best thing to your own mix : ) Keep up the great work.

    Mia

    ReplyDelete